Thursday, August 12, 2010

Herbs, Birthdays, and Lattes

Anna has an amazing herb garden! Every herb I use regularly is in it, along with some I don't. She gave me the grand tour recently, and I got to crush a leaf and sample the fragrance from all of them! What a treat! I was so impressed. It inspired me to add more herbs to my own garden next year.

Anna, the author and herb gardener, caring for the Baby Brother. When you visit her new blog, One Medium Spiritual Latte , be sure to tell her I sent you. :-)


Baby Glenn, wondering what I thought I was doing, getting so close with that camera!


Oldest brother, 6, never missing a thing, keeping track. While watching the 3 year old open birthday gifts, he offered, 'Just let me know if you need any help.' :-)


THE perfect birthday cake for a 3 year old boy!


Picking strawberries at the far end of Anna's herb garden.


The sisters, always together, often singing or dancing


The Look.


Gpa and Baby Glenn

It's fun to see the grandkids. There's always so much going on.


 

Good, True & Beautiful

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh, that is a great cake for a 3 year old boy! We did a ligtning McQueen cake with road and car for our son's 3rd birthday. He still talks about his cake:-) I love herb gardening. They are surprisingly hardy and easy to grow from my experience and so nice to have on hand! I was out of town for a few days but am back! I'll be very busy catching up on reading:-) Heading over to check out Anna's blog!

Yenta Mary said...

What fabulous pictures!!! There is nothing like a happy baby to make all other cares just melt away ... :)

Unknown said...

You just have the most adorable family!! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Anna M. said...

I put up the followers gadget, just so you know.

:)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Aww! What great pics! Love the babies smile at the end on g'pa's lap! :D

Judy S. said...

Fun photos, Judy. We have an almost 3-year-old granddaughter, Sophia. Nice you could be there for the celebration....Chicago is too far away, but we are headed that way soon. Yeah!

Velva said...

What a stunning herb garden, wow.

partialemptynester said...

I really need to get another herb garden going...it's been too long! I just love having fresh herbs on hand! Adorable pictures of the kids!

Deborah said...

Anna's herb garden looks beautiful. (and so does she) I love the photos of the kids...you and G'Pa are so blessed. :D

SomeGirl said...

Catching up here and can I just say...Everything you share is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Denise said...

Your grandkids are truly awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails